- Have you or someone you know been a victim of fraud – if so, what happened?
- Do you think you’re safer to use your credit or debit card? Why?
- Have you ever avoided making a purchase with debit or credit because you were worried about fraud?
- What have you taught kids (if you have any) about online safety?
- Do you carry your SIN or birth certificate in your purse or wallet? Why?
- Do you think it’s safer to get your bills digitally or via mail?
- Have you ever changed your debit or credit card PIN? How often do you think – if ever – it should be changed?
- How often do you review your credit/bank statements (online or via mail) for fraud and wrong charges?
- Do you feel confident that you can spot a phishing email?
- Do you know how to tell if a communication (text/email/phone call) is legitimate?
- Do you think there are groups of people who are more at risk to be victims of fraud?
- When was the last time you checked your credit report? (last year, last 5ys, never)
- How often do you change your passwords?