It is March already? I think I made the same statement in February. Well March is a busy month. Not so much about love and Valentines, but more about money and finances! It is a big month for Fraud Awareness in Canada and we always support it.
As social as we are, we are celebrating National Unplugging day. Yes we said it. Not sure very many think we can do it. Now if you see any posts on social media – they are probably scheduled posts. We will let you know how we do on National Day of Unplugging. Is anyone else going to join us? Let us know!
We will be back to celebrate International Women’s Day. We always do, and it is more important than ever that women unite and support each other. Let us know if you have any favourite events you think we might like.
The end of the month is World Backup Day. How many of you back up your important information? Do you keep putting it off? Well be proactive this year. Don’t wait until you damage or lose your mobile phone or your laptop.
Happy March to everyone. We hope you are all happy, healthy and COVID free!
March 1-31, 2021 | Fraud Prevention Month | #FPM2021
- March 1-31, 2020| National Credit Education Month | #CreditEducationMonth | USA
- February 26, 2021 – March 6, 2021 | National Consumer Protection Week |#NCPW2021 USA
- March 22-28, 2021 | Global Money Week | #GlobalMoneyWeek #GlobalMoneyWeek2021
- March 1, 2021 | RRSP Contribution Deadline | #RRSPDeadline
- March 5, 2020 – March 6, 2021 | Day of Unplugging| (sundown to sundown) | #NationalDayOfUnplugging #DayOfUnplugging
- March 6, 2021 | International Open Data Day | #InternationalOpenDataDay #OpenDataDay
- March 8, 2021 | International Women’s Day | #IWD2021 #ChooseToChallenge
- March 14, 2021 | Crowdfunding Day | #CrowdfundingDay
- March 15, 2021 | World Consumer Rights Day | #WCRD #WorldConsumerRightsDay