#GuiltyPleasures Social Contest
#GuiltyPleasures Guilty Pleasures.
I have so many guilty pleasures. Most of them have to do with shopping of course! I decided to create and share my top 10 guilty pleasures.
- going out for dinner
- ordering dinner in
- shopping for shoes
- shopping for makeup
- drinking wine
- highlights for my hair
- blow out for my hair
- taking cabs
So what do you think of my list? Is your list similar? Which guilty pleasures could you do without?
Here is my modified list
- manicure – could not give this up
- pedicure – could give up
- going out for dinner -could give up
- ordering dinner in – could give up
- shopping for shoes – would be difficult but could give up
- shopping for makeup – this would be tough because I don’t always realize or track what I buy because the items are so small 🙂
- drinking wine – could give up
- highlights for my hair – could not give this up
- blow out for my hair – wouldn’t like to but could give up
- taking cabs – will try hard to take public transit instead
I am going to try and give up on my pedicures, shoe and makeup shopping, drinking wine, blow outs and taking cabs. I bet you I will save a bundle. I will let you know how I did in about a month. Now if you don’t see a follow-up post, then it probably means that I just couldn’t give up my guilty pleasures.
Since we are speaking about guilty pleasures, be sure to enter the #GuiltyPleasures social contest. See the details below!
Those little financial guilty pleasures that arise from a desire for ease, a need to save time, a lack of planning or a craving for instant gratification. These seemingly small indulgences add up and can cost Canadians big in the long run.
During Credit Education Week 2017, Capital One and Credit Canada will provide Canadians with credit and financial education to help them better manage their financial guilty pleasures and uncover new possibilities.
Share your financial ‘guilty pleasures’ by posting a photo (no brands, please!) on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GuiltyPleasures and tag @CreditCanada for a chance to win $500. Contest runs from August 21st to September 24th 2017.
Follow on Social
Follow Credit Canada on Twitter: https://twitter.com/creditcanada
Follow Credit Canada on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creditcanada/
Follow CapitalOne Canada on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CapitalOneCA
Follow CapitalOne Canada on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitaloneca/