DIY Wedding Favors
One of the things that could cost you a lot of money for your wedding is the wedding favors. Unless, you Do It Yourself!
- Find a box “template” online and fill it with a homemade treat like a cookie or cupcake. Make sure to tie a pretty ribbon and attach a tag.
- Print tags on your home printer to go on the favors, just hole punch and insert a ribbon.
- Get little jars or buckets (or box) and fill with jelly beans or chocolates.
- A seed packet or flower bulb kit.
- Fill a jar with the ingredients for a treat, like your favourite cookies. Don’t forget to add the recipe on the back of the tag!
- Fill a jar with homemade jam and print out labels (find a template online and look for sticker paper in a craft store).
- Create your own “Satchel”. Put some potpourri in an organza bag (find them at your local dollar store) and tie the ribbon. They’re great to stick in a drawer to keep clothes smelling fresh.
- Take the wrapper off a chocolate bar and print your own.
- Create your own bath salts. Use Epsom or sea salt and fragrance it with your favourite scent of essential oil. Put in a jar.
- Make your own soap or candles. Check the internet for a craft store near you for ingredients and classes.
Any more ideas? Please feel free to comment!